Our driver guide will pick you up in the morning hours in front of your accommodation. After a 4 hour comfortable drive you will arrive to the captital of Serbia, Belgrade.
Parked between the Danube and Sava Rivers, Belgrade is a little rough around the edges, mixing up extravagant churches and dull, Communist building blocks.
Your guide will show off the city’s treasures including the Kalemegdan Fortress and the historic old town. Free time means you can go deeper into Belgrade’s heart and find many cute, little shops and interesting galleries. In the evening enjoy the town’s festive vibe, grab some friends and party on one of Belgrade’s floating bars.
In the late afternoon our guide will drive you back to your accommodation or wherever you want to.
Optional — 1 night stay in Belgrade.
- departure from your accommodation in the early morning hours
- pleasant drive through Croatia and Serbia
- arriving to Belgrade, sightseeing by car + walking tour
- free time for lunch
- visit of Zemun
- arrival to the accommodation in late evening hours
- OPTIONAL — 1 night stay in Belgrade
|1 person||285 €|
|2 persons||165 €|
|3 – 4 persons||95 €|
|5 – 8 persons||70 €|
The price includes:
- comfortable car or minivan
- official tour guide/drive
- road tolls and parking
- all taxes and VAT