Zaprešić’s cultural heritage includes a series of six historic castles and palaces known as “the palace path”. Some of these castles are Lužnica mansion and Novi Dvori. Novi Dvori is known for being the residence of Josip Jelačić, one of the most famous Croatians bans. Lužnica is a one-storey, three-winged baroque castle from the beginning of the 18th century. Nowadays the castle is retirement home of the Sisters of St. Vincent and a Spiritual Educational Center Marijin Dvor.
Samobor is famous for its natural surroundings, medieval atmosphere, crystal cutting, carnival and gastronomy — you can’t visit Samobor without trying the famous Samobor kremšnita!
- departure from your accommodation in the morning hours
- visit of Samobor and tasting of the famous Samobor kremšnita
- visit of Zaprešić and Lužnica castle
- departure in the afternoon hours
PRICES (per person):
1 persons 70 €
2 persons 35 €
3 — 4 persons 25 €
5 — 8 persons 20 €
The price includes:
- comfortable car or minivan
- official tour guide/drive
- road tolls and parking
- all taxes and VAT